The millennial trio, JBK finally releases the much-awaited visuals of their newest single "Maibalik". And we are giving you 8 reasons why you should watch and love this extraordinary music video.
1. The music video is directed by Ken Del Rosario, brother of Bryan, and it's also his directorial debut.
2. They showcase non-stereotypical leading ladies. JBK's message is to love and appreciate girls of differents characters, shapes, sizes, color, etc. Hunky Josh is partnered with Plus size model, while tisoy Bryan is paired with Black Beauty and to retain the K-Pop trend, Kim is matched with Asian beauty.
3. It has unique transition. They did not sing altogether instead we saw three broken hearted guys, from different places transitioned and at the end they are all under one roof having the same sentiments, and as if they don't know each other.
4. It features eye candy locations, a nice bedroom, busy streets of Makati, a nice bistro restaurant and a dessert museum.
5. The 4-minute video is a 3-in-1 package because it splits for 3 characters and partners. Hindi kayo mabibitin.
6. Although it is a senti song, they make the video sad but light on the eyes.
7. The group gave us an international level performance since the group appeared in a reality show abroad last year.
8. You can watch the video and listen to the track AGAIN AND AGAIN, ANYTIME you want. ;)
Without further ado, we present to you the official music video of "Maibalik".
Courtesy: JBK Band Official
You can still stream this song on Spotify below. You can also download the song on various streaming and downloading platforms online.
Can we see more of JBK on our charts soon? We'll find out in the coming days! For more JBK updates, follow the group's official social media accounts @jbkbandofficial.
What can you say about their new music video? Feel free to leave comments below.
Get the latest updates from your favorite music chart, hottest hits and music video releases!